You may be tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating virtual currency markets. A charitable gift annuity is a gift that can provide you with a secure source of fixed payments for life.
Benefits of a charitable gift annuity
* Receive fixed payments to you or another annuitant you designate for life
* Receive a charitable income tax deduction for the charitable gift portion of the annuity
* Benefit from payments that may be partially tax-free
* Help a charity or charitable cause - make a difference
How a charitable gift annuity works
A charitable gift annuity is a way to make a gift to support your charitable cause.
1. You transfer cash or property to a 501C3 charity.
2. In exchange, the charity promises to pay fixed payments to you for life. The payment can be quite high depending on your age, and a portion of each payment may even be tax-free.
3. You will receive a charitable income tax deduction for the gift portion of the annuity.
4. You also receive satisfaction, knowing that you will be helping further your charities mission.
You may also make a gift of appreciated Bitcoin or virtual currency property to fund a gift annuity and avoid capital gains tax.
If you have any questions about Bitcoin charitable gift annuities, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
Leave a Reply.
Randy Tarpey CPA